Sunday, December 1, 2013

On the Road Again

Last weekend I was working on a running scrapbook of my dad's races.

Using Mom's Cricket to make the letters. Mom made the runner.
I use the inside of album cover as a sort of title page. Dad keeps a spreadsheet on all the races he runs during the year. Every title page I've made for Dad's running scrapbooks has a pinwheel that is super simple to make out of paper.

Mom made this runner too.
Close up on Mom's runner.
1st Page: 1st Race of 2012


I always plan out both pages before I start pasting anything down. That way I know what color backgrounds will look good together and where to post the pictures/stickers/etc. on the page.


Then I got bored and started cross-stitching. You can't force inspiration. Blog to come on that next week (Beth Hawbaker: Creator of Worlds at ebethwrites.blogspot.com). Link to come...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to finished product :) Will start pulling together 2013 bibs and pics in January.

    ReplyDelete